TFT is located in Eagle River, WI, a small northern town located about six hours north of Chicago, IL and 5 hours east/northeast of Minneapolis, MN. Move link to Google Maps under this.
Many participants fly into our region, and, depending on the distance of the airport from TFT, either use a local taxi service or rent a car. See below for a list of local and regional airports, as well as local taxi service providers.
Regional Airport Information
- Rhinelander Airport (Oneida County Airport-RHI)- approx. 35 minutes from Trees for Tomorrow. Service from Minneapolis-St. Paul provided by Delta.
- Wausau/ Central Wisconsin Airport (CWA)- approx. 1 hour and 45 minutes from Trees for Tomorrow. Serviced by American, Delta, and United.
- Green Bay Airport (GRB)- approx. 3 hours from Trees for Tomorrow. Serviced by American, Delta, and United.
- Milwaukee International Airport (MKE)- approx. 4 hours from Trees for Tomorrow. Serviced by Delta Airlines, Frontier, Allegiant, Southwest, and United.
- Rapid Cab (From Rhinelander Airport): 715-36-7433
- Eagle River Taxi: 715-477-0171