Saturday, November 5, 2016
5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Registration and Sponsorship
Registration is now closed. Thank you for your support!
About the Fundraiser
Trees For Tomorrow and its Board of Directors are excited to invite you to our annual banquet fundraiser to support natural resource education and sustainable forestry outreach to our aspiring youth.
Founded in 1944, the mission of Trees For Tomorrow is to promote sustainable management of our resources through transformative educational experiences. We are preparing today’s youth to be tomorrow’s stewards of our natural world. Our students come from Wisconsin, Michigan, and Illinois school districts. Some schools are new to Trees, others have been coming to Eagle River for the programs for decades. The educators couple classroom time using inquiry based educational methods, with engaging and fun outdoor skills building to reinforce the importance and interconnectivity of the environmental components of soil, water, wildlife and forests, and our human role as stewards of the natural landscape.
While Trees’ main focus is on school-aged children in grades K-12, programs extend to address adults as well through summer evening programs, outreach programs to area resorts, collaboration with the Timberwolf Information Network, and Road Scholars programs that get visitors out onto the trails, waters and roads to experience all Northern Wisconsin has to offer. But no matter what program leads people to Trees For Tomorrow, the message remains the same: sustainable management of our natural resources.
We reach over 10,000 people annually in the following ways:
- K-12 School Groups Attending 3-4 Day Programs
- Year-Round Special Programs
- Colleges and Adult Groups
- As a Meeting and Training Facility
- Youth, Family, and Community Programs
We hope you’ll join us in supporting our cause through a donation or ticket purchase to
our banquet, Saturday, November 5, 2016, at the Green Bay Botanical Garden, Green Bay,
Wisconsin. Your donation would be appreciated and a wonderful addition to the event;
enhancing the dollars that are raised.
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Social Hour and Hors d’oeuvres
- Cash bar offering wine and beer selections
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Dinner and Live Auction
- Catering by Van Abel’s of Hollandtown
- Live auction by Sterling Auction & Realty Services
Social Hour Menu
- Passed Appetizers
- Turkey Rollups Crab Salad Crostini
- Fresh Mozzarella and Tomato Kabobs Beef Wrapped Asparagus
Plated and served at the table by pre-order.
- Plated caesar salad with mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, croutons, parmesan cheese with side of caesar salad dressing
- Parmesan Peppercorn Chicken Breast
- Chef Carved Maple Glazed Pork Loin
- Colorful medley of wax beans, baby carrots, and green beans; buttered and parslied baby red potatoes; fresh baked dinner rolls and butter
- Van Abel’s signature assorted bars
Gluten Free Meal
- Grilled chicken breast with baby red potato and wax bean, carrot and green bean medley and plated caesar salad, assorted bars for dessert
- Vegetarian pasta primavera, plated caesar salad, dinner roll