As you move forward planning for your visit to TFT, please be assured we are ready to welcome you to our campus!
Just a few things that we are doing to keep our staff, students, and guests safe while on our campus and participating in our programs:
- Self-Assessments completed by all TFT staff and parcipants on a daily basis including monitoring for Covid-19 symptoms and evaluating exposure.
- Frequent Hand Washing and use of hand sanitizer; dispensers are available in every building
- Significant increase in amount of cleaning in each building including classrooms, dining hall, dorms, restrooms, and vehicles.
- Social Distancing set-up in classroom and during outdoor activities.
- Face Coverings – whether indoors or outdoors. Participants will be expected to bring their own supply of face coverings, but we will have a supply of extras.
- Reduction of the amount of people in each individual dorm room and using the same restrooms and lounge areas.
- Only essential staff will interact with program participants
If you have any questions about how we are striving to keep our participants and staff safe please contact Cheryl Todea, Operations Manager, 715-479-6456 or ctodea@TreesForTomorrow.com
SCHOOLS: if coming to campus for an overnight visit isn’t an option for you, we can come to your community for programming or consider a day visit (if you aren’t too far)! There are plenty of options to stay connected with us!!